15" Single Bowl, 18G, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink S-317- Druzy
Product Code: S-317
Availability: In Stock
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made surgical grade SUS 304 stainless steel, with an optimized 18pct Chromium and 10pct Nickel content, this sink is superbly crafted to provide excellent strength and hardness. The specially chosen satin finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages.
- PERFECT CORNERS: All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and careful hand polished, for a luxurious finish. Stylish sinks have an elegant and smooth to touch 10 mm radius in the corners for easy cleaning and bold looking.
- INSULATION COATING: Stylish sinks have a noise undercoating sprayed over extra thick rubber pads to create a noticeable lower tone and overall a very quiet sinks and prevents water condensation
- EXTRA DEEP: Specifically designed for the busy parent and young professional in mind. The deep design not only accommodates pots and pans easily, but it also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line.
- PREMIUM QUALITY STRAINERS: Stylish Sinks come with luxury basket drain strainers, which are deeper and much more functional for catching food scraps than the regular strainers.
- CANADIAN DESIGNED: Stylish sinks are Canadian designed and meet the highest plumbing standards for North America. The sinks have drains towards the rear, for better utilization of the space under the sink cabinet. Also sink basins have drain grooves for optimal drainage.
External dimensions: 15''x15''x9''
- Luxury basket strainers.
- Standard 3.5 Inch rear drain
- Undermount installation
- X pattern drain grooves for perfect water drainage
- Fully padded to create a noticeable lower-tone and quieter sink. 10mm round corners
- 18 gauge, S-317- Druzy Stainless Steel Sink to provide excellent strength and hardness
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Please see installation Instructions in the file below